Keto Mushroom Swiss Burger Casserole

Here is the link to this recipe.

Ingredients:
  • Ground beef
  • Worcestershire sauce
  • Steak or burger seasoning
  • Button mushrooms, sliced
  • Butter
  • heavy whipping cream
  • Whole eggs
  • Shredded Swiss cheese
  • Cream cheese
  • Dijon mustard
I used the following substitutions:
  • Coconut Cream for heavy cream
  • Almond milk cream cheese for cream cheese
  • Ghee for butter
I also used Montreal Steak Seasoning.

I did like this recipe but it was very salty.  I am going to use a salt free hamburger/steak seasoning next time.  I think I will also halve the Swiss cheese and replace it with more dairy free cream cheese.  The main culprit for the saltiness seemed to be the brand of Swiss cheese I chose. Other than the extra saltiness, it was delicious, even if it didn't exactly look great on the plate.

I am going to make omelettes with the leftovers.


Leftovers:




Comments