Kristie Sullivan's 20 Minute Skillet

I may say this is a lot but this recipe changed my life!
All the creaminess I have been missing, it was all here.  

Here is her picture since I could not use cheddar cheese (Plant Paradox) so hers look prettier. But ohh the deliciousness!!

20 Minute Skillet

Also, we didn't have the specific salt from her recipe but we did just order it.  

Here is the ingredient list as a teaser.  But please check out the link above on her page to see the magic.  

20-Minute Skillet Dinner -Ingredient Teaser-
  • pound ground beef (80% lean)
  • bacon fat
  • cup finely chopped cauliflower florets
  • Jane’s Crazy Mixed-Up Salt 
  • cream cheese
  • unsalted butter
  • onion powder
  • heavy cream
  • cheddar cheese
To convert this to plant paradox style, I used pasture raised organic beef, ghee for both the butter and bacon fat, Organic Valley cream cheese and heavy cream, and finally omitted the cheddar cheese.   

I served this on fresh steamed broccoli and added Tabasco.  We got out parmesan cheese but it was already so good it didn't need it!!


Comments