High Falutin' Low Carb YouTube Channel

I hate internet recipes.  For all the good recipes out there on the internet, and there are many, there are that many more really awful recipes.  Maybe I am just not good at recognizing a good one before I invest the effort into making it.  This is why I am a devoted Cooks Country recipe user.  Unfortunately. they don't do a lot of Keto so I have to adjust the recipes myself.

Lucky for me, Nick stumbled on this gem!  High Falutin' Low Carb YouTube Channel.  This guy picks a topic and then researches the top recipes for it.  For example, Keto brownies, as linked above.  He both makes and samples each recipe and makes his very forthright assessment.  Sometimes, he decides to make his own recipe based on the other ones.  Oh and he is hilarious.  I highly recommend checking out his channel!

Comments

  1. Made the winner brownie recipe today. I made a slight modification. I didn't have any liquid stevia so I doubled the vanilla. End result was very fudgy. I used the monk fruit Sweetner which is just flavored Erythritol. We both observed that it made your mouth feel a little cooler when you are eating it. I plan to have my Keto friend at work try one and see if she thinks I am nuts! (throw out to MT if you are watching)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and full disclosure, I liked this guy so much I signed up to sponsor him on Patreon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously, this guy is priceless. I've watched many of his videos now and there's always at least one laugh-out-loud moment, and usually more, while he's doing the work of finding the best recipes on the web and testing them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment